Was on my wish list from such a long time so finally visited it❤❤The ambience, the songs, the food everything was amazing😋😋
*Australian kiwi : too high on kiwi❤❤
*Blue Alaska : it's all desi gola with some blue squash and topped with some lime slices👌👌👌👌
*Melting cheesy buns : one of its kind, full of cheese and seasoned with herbs were totally mouth melting😍😍
So if around Runwal greens do try this place out and you won't be disappointed 😍😍
- Stuti And Chinmay
Was looking out for a vegetarian family friendly place for my birthday, when I stumbled onto this option.
The location in itself is pretty easy to find, not hard to miss while passing it on the main road.
The restaurant is quite pretty, with good interiors. A very calm atmosphere with good background music too.
They have a good variety of cuisines, coming to what we had :
1. Peach mojito : pretty decent, nothing you can complain about.
2. Chole bhature bomb : loved this one, something innovative with a very basic concept.
3. Spicy wadabuns : mini wada pavs basically, were decent. Nothing too special to be honest. Tasted good nevertheless.
4. Sesame cheese kebab : sesame kebabs with cheese garnishing. In itself it was pretty average, tasted better with the mint chutney.
5. Naanza : have heard much about it, but had it for the first time. Was very cheesy and very good too.
6. Oriental pot noodles : noodles were well cooked, the brown gravy served with it was really good.
If you are a veggie lover, surely a place you should try!
- Setu Sasan
Complete foodie delight for all ages and people with different taste buds.
Visited with family for casual dinner on a Friday and was surprised that it was full on a weekday. The place is very well made and the ambience is simple yet elegant.
The menu is a good balance between indian and western. With something for everyone, although the rates are a little on the higher side but it's will balanced with the quantity of the food they provide.
My plan was to order 1 item from each page right from soup to dessert a and none of them disappointed me.
My favorites :
Hummus worth pita Bread
Burnt garlic rice
Overall a great experience
- Sashin Shah
Have come across lot of food joints in mulund currently!
Ph Se Food has really changed my taste buds
Starting with their desserts first they have amazing variety of dessert and it’s one of their USP.
2nd for sure goes to the Pav Bhaji Platter,
Pav Bhaji lovers you have got to make visit here to try different types of Pav Bhaji. My favourite was Pizza Pav Bhaji and Manchurian Pav Bhaji.
3rd Tomato Rice, it had proper spices and authentic South Indian taste.
a) Broccoli Chowder :- it had proper taste but it was thinner, consistency could have been maintained.
b) Burmese Khow Suey :- not a fan of coconut milk but this changed my mind!
Overall :- It’s a must visit place they serve lot of cuisines and it’s worth the try!
- Trell A Tale